About the Role
The Executive Assistant will have the following primary responsibilities:
• Meeting management including preparing agendas, printing financial reports, taking notes, distributing action items, and arranging catering
• Communicating on the CEO’s behalf both internally and externally
• Email management on behalf of the CEO and within the customer service inbox
• Use of Slack and Asana to assign tasks to team members as needed
• Running errands and attending in person meetings multiple times per week
• Complex calendar management and scheduling (both personally and professionally) on behalf of the CEO and Operations Team
• Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, organization of CEO’s office each day, coordinating travel, and ordering gifts/flowers, etc.
• Project management and accounts payable duties
• Weekly expense reporting on behalf of the CEO and Sales Team
Quality Communication: The EA must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This also includes being able to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis. You must also be able to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiple channels without losing any details. Those channels could include in-person meetings, virtual video calls, Slack messages, text messages and/or emails.
High Level of Discretion: Since our EA will regularly work with confidential information, discretion and sensitivity regarding financial information is a must.
Team Player: In addition to working directly with the CEO, the EA will also work with members of the Operations and Warehouse Teams. They’ll need to be able to collaborate and communicate well with these team members, maintaining a can-do spirit and not complaining, making excuses, or gossiping.
Anticipating Needs: As a part of our commitment to enabling our CEO to serve our company and customers at the top of his game, our EA will strive to anticipate needs and eliminate friction at work and home whenever possible. This means you know how to stay five steps ahead of your leader, clearing the path for him to make his greatest contribution.
Affinity for Technology: Our executive assistant will be technologically savvy and will not be intimidated by learning new technology. Proficiency in the following tech platforms is ideal: Expensify, Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Asana, Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience: 2-5 years supporting c-suite executive(s) preferred
Physical: Ability to bend, reach, and lift boxes and office supplies up to 40 lbs.
About the Company
We’re a top 3% ecommerce company who holds direct contracts with
some of America's largest retailers.